Following the success of the Money Train and Money Train 2 versions, Relax Gaming is releasing a brand new Money Train 3 edition that is much richer and more elaborate. With even more bonus features, new symbols and a new setting that plunges players into a futuristic wild west.
Discover our opinion and the complete review of Money Train 3 as well as its brand new features to try to win even more money !
The world of Money Train 3
The original version of Money Train slot took place in a typical wild west town crossed by a train, with Money Train 2 slot, the game editor introduced the steam punk theme which could make you think of Mad Max. In this new version, the game takes place in a futuristic Wild West in the style of the West World series.
The graphics are completely reworked, the scenery is continuously animated and the characters also come to life when a winning combination is formed. The train has futuristic features with skulls and a laboratory in the background.
How does the Money Train 3 slot machine work?
The basic operation of Money Train 3 does not differ from the older versions. The major difference, in addition to the new bonus features, is the ability to win up to 100,000 times the original stake.
Find out more about the new features of this new version here.
Money Train 3 symbols
A distinction must be made between the 2 types of symbols: the regular grid symbols and the bonus feature symbols.
The normal grid symbols include the main characters such as the sniper, the necromancer, the tax collector and the collector. These are the symbols that pay the most, you will also have the suits of a pack of cards (diamonds, hearts, spades and clubs) that come up more often but pay less.
Next, you will have the special bonus feature symbols, each of which has a specific feature. The bonus feature is unlocked by the scatter symbolised by a gas mask. Among these symbols you will find:
- The Collector: which collects all the values in the grid and adds its own for the payout.
- Sniper: doubles the value of either 3 or 8 symbols.
- The collector: who adds to his own value, the values of 3 to 5 symbols.
- Absorber: Will absorb bonus symbols and remove them from the reels to make room for new special symbols.
- Tommy Gun Sniper: Doubles the value of a random symbol from x2 to x6.
- Tommy Gun Payer: Applies a value between x5 and x100 of the bet to a random symbol.
- The Necromancer: will reactivate between 2 and 7 symbols already used.
- Persistent Sniper: Will double the value of 3 to 8 symbols and can do this multiple times.
- Persistent Collector: Collects all available values on the grid and adds them to his own. He can also do this several times.
- Payer Collector: He chooses between 3 and 5 symbols to add his own value to after a respin.
- Persistent Shapeshifer: He will take the form of a special symbol after each respin until the end of the bonus round.
Possible connections in Money Train 3
With 5 reels and 4 rows, this new version still features 40 paylines. Winnings are paid when the player gets at least 3 symbols on a payline starting from the first reel.
You can bet between a minimum of 10 cents and a maximum of €10 per spin. The maximum bet is lower than in previous versions but the winning potential is much higher.
Money Train 3 bonus trigger and function
The bonus feature called Money Basket Bonus is unlocked when the player lands on at least 3 scatter symbols anywhere on the reels. During the bonus round each special symbol is said to be sticky and will provide a multiplier between x1 and x10 of the bet.
The bonus feature starts with 3 spins, the counter starts from 0 each time you get a special symbol. It is also possible to receive 2 extra reels when an entire reel is filled with the same symbols.
During the bonus feature the RTP of the slot machine increases to 96.5%.
Of course, a bonus buy-in feature is available if the player doesn’t want to wait to land on 3 scatters. It is organized as follows:
- x20 bet: you get 1 respin.
- x50 bet for 2 respins.
- x100 bet: you get 3 respins.
- x500 bet: to get 3 respins and 1 randomly persistent symbol.
Is it possible to play Money Train 3 on a mobile phone?
Money Train 3 is perfectly suited to mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. Don’t hesitate to play it with the Casinozer mobile version.
What is the RTP and volatility of Money Train 3?
Money Train 3 has an RTP of 96.1%, which is a very good payout for a slot machine. Furthermore, the RTP increases to 96.5% when the bonus feature is activated.
The slot has a very high casino volatility, so wins are rare but when they do come they pay out much more.
Money Train 3 Free Slot FAQ
Is Money Train 3 volatile ?
Yes, the slot machine is very volatile.
Can I play Money Train 3 for free ?
You can play for free with the demo version.
Who is the supplier of Money Train 3 ?
The supplier of this slot machine is Relax Gaming.
What is the RTP of Money Train 3 ?
The payout ratio (RTP) of Money Train 3 is 96.1% and 96.5% during the bonus feature.